Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a galaxy far, far away...

HomeHolo NetLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Name:: Lilith Tran
Race:: Miraluka

Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth   Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 1:15 pm

"A powerful Duinuogwuin awaits us there."

Lilith stood on the bridge of the Progenitor, her hood was pulled low over her face but she could still see clealy through the Force. She saw the crew going about their assigned duties barely casting her a glance, they had become accustomed to her presence in this place and no longer stared at the woman who stood motionless for hours on end, seemingly gazing out into the depths of space. She saw the flicker of their auras which corosponded to their moods, trepidation mostly as they apporached their final destination, though most of them couldn't properly fathom why.

"His name is Shalyx'har'zan,

Her pink lips moved silently, mouthing the name, her attention keenly focused on the planet now and its two lazily orbiting moons. From space you could see the vast tracks of desert, scared by the passage of mountains across the landscape. Lilith thought she would feel more nervous coming here, meeting a being of legend and someone so important to Orlan but standing here now, she only felt calm. Whatever else would happen, however this duinuogwuin would judge her, she would stand by Orlan's side, ready and able to do whatever he would ask of her.

"...he was my first Master, among many."

Come what may...
Back to top Go down
Orlan

Orlan

PostSubject: Re: Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth   Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:19 am

"Have you ever seen a Duinuogwuin?"

His voice is gentle, carrying from the far side of the command deck. His stride graceful, gliding over the floor towards her. His hair slicked back and looking perfect, his clothing tight but light and breathable. The confidence he exudes here in his own domain is no different to what she has seen in alien worlds and even with the Jedi temple itself, the very heart of his enemy. Orlan is one with the Force, and within the Force he carries his domain with him. Everywhere is his sanctuary.

"Strange beasts. Strong in the Force, and the legends you've heard about how powerful their bodies are is no exaggeration either. But it just looks... weird. Seeing them winging through the atmosphere with wings of shimmering gossamer, the many segments of their bodies dangling a pair of limbs each. Their wise, canine faces..." He shakes his head. "And for as much as they seem like something from a faerie tale, when you look in their violet eyes, you see reflected age and wisdom that has known centuries."

His arms curl around her softly, cradling her to his body, and his lips meet hers. Where the Jedi had always taught her to hide emotion, he carried his openly and shared it with her regularly. She was his apprentice and his lover, his burden and his joy, and he would not have it any other way. Where he would go, she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
Name:: Lilith Tran
Race:: Miraluka

PostSubject: Re: Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth   Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 6:02 am

She had turned to him even before he began to approach her, a faint smile already playing across her lips for him as she listened to his every word. He stood, the master of his domain, exuding the same confidence and poise she’d come to expect from him. But, then he surprised her and she chuckled lightly under her breath as he seemed to break with his aristocratic nature and described the mighty duinuogwuin as ‘weird’ in a tone more befitting a boy then the count he’d become. There were many facets to Orlan, perhaps some hidden even from himself and she delighted in the possibility of exploring them all.

Such idle daydreaming did not have time to root for before she knew it her cheeks tinged red as his arms curled around his waist once more and their lips touched in ever growing familiarity. Her hands rested lightly on his arms, her body leaning naturally into him now, the last traces of her timid innocence only present in the faint trembling of her lips as they parted once more.

She repressed the urge to clear her throat and take a moment to allow her heartbeat return to normal, he still liked to catch her off-guard but she was gradually becoming somewhat more immune to his charms. She spoke immediately, forcing her tone to remain composed and confident as she shook her head. “No, I have never met one…” she could not help herself as her tone shifted, her lips flicking into a vague grin as she added, “..but after meeting you, I doubt anything can surprise or shock me anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth   Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalist VI: Cycles and Rebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Great Unknown: :: Lost Worlds:-
Jump to: